As we’ve all experienced with 1.13, the majority of the PvP community did not like the update. It crashes a lot of the time at random, we didn’t like the worse hit animation, etc. It was very unpleasant to everyone including server owners that use third party server software. Server updates doesn’t get delivered that quick for us.
We’ve heard of news that 1.14 would be dropping by soon… Let’s not have the same problems from before and learn from it. We doubt we’d get stable server updates that fast after its release.
Here are easy to follow steps to disable Automatic App Updates across Android, iOS and Windows 10:
iOS (iPhones & iPads):
- Go to the Settings App.
- Select your Apple ID settings. Tap on the first button from the top of the screen.
- Go to the iTunes & App Store page.
- Turn off “App Updates”.
- On your keyboard, press Windows Key + R.
- Type “ms-windows-store:” (without the quotation marks) then hit the Enter Key.
- Wait for it to finish loading, click on the three dots on the top right corner of the window. Then click on Settings.
- Turn off App Updates.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the icon with three lines on the top left corner of the screen.
- Go into Settings.
- Tap on “Auto-Update Apps” and choose “Don’t auto-update apps“. Click “Done“.
We hope this information helps not only our community, but other servers’ playerbases as well. Thank you for reading.